Getting Started - AR SDK
From WakingApp SDKs
Getting Started with iOS:
- Create a new Objective-C Xcode project
- Navigate to the project's target General tab and WATracker.framework into Embedded Binaries.
- Make sure to check the 'Copy items if needed' box.
- Make your view controller as subclass of ARCameraViewController
- Add camera permissions to the application by adding NSCameraUsageDescription inside info.plist
- Set target image and tile image through the TrackerAPI (see example code)
- Run the application and point the camera towards the target image you set. The result should look as follows:
Getting Started with Android: